<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8770362?origin\x3dhttp://baby-monkey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 22, 2006 9/22/2006 01:41:00 PM

am i being who i am again?


guess i'm being myself again, pendulum.
but this time i know i'm not swing as violently as last time.
i try and want to know you more.
as time pass and things evolve, i see more.
but the more i see, sometimes i do start to feel i don't understand you.
as much as i know of you now, i'm getting disappointed with you at the same amt of depth too.
at extremes, i really feel like staying far and away frm you.
seeing tt it'll worsen things, i refrain frm doing such hurtful things.
and it seems to hurt me more as i carry on.
maybe i shld just let go my thoughts and the feelings i put in gradually?


Clay Aiken - Invisible

What are you doing tonight
I wish I could be a fly on your wall
Are you really alone
Still in your dreams
Why can't I bring you into my life
What would it take to make to see that I'm alive

Chorus
If I was invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible

I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I can just tell you where I standI would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
(Wait...I already am)

I saw your face in the crowd
I called your name
You don't hear a sound
I keep tracing your steps
Each move you make
Wish I could be what goes through your mind
Wish you could touch me with the colors of your life

Chorus
If I was invisible
Then I could watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I can just tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
(Wait...I already am)

I reach out
But you don't even see me
Even when I'm screaming
Baby, you don't hear me
I am nothing without you
Just a shadow passing through...



0 Comments






THAT LADYY

Name JX
(:

EXITSY

Lyly
Shelia
Xinyan
Shelby
Lisiam


CREDITSY

Designer: %PURPUR.black-
Image hosting: x
Brushes: Adobe Photoshop Cs2, x o x
Createblog ; Blogger ; Blogskins

Leave the credits alone, please :D