<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8770362?origin\x3dhttp://baby-monkey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 28, 2005 10/28/2005 08:38:00 PM

angry, vexed, crazy


I'm angry. But do I really have the right to be?
Dr Seow has his point. But we have our own point too.
Must things turn out this way?
In any case, I've already admitted to committing plagiarism.
Weighing out the consequences, it's better to admit and get zero than having being reported to the registrar's office.
I may not have been identified as one of the students, but I've decided not to take any risk.
Case I: I'm being identified but I don't admit.
Case II: I'm not being identified as one of those students but I admit anyway.
The second scenario sounds silly and stupid right? But it's a less risky choice of the two.
I shouldn't take any chance to be blacklisted.
I really don't know how I should be feeling.
This module has developed the kind of 'love-and-hate' feeling inside me.


Something's troubling me. Vexed, going mad!
Guess I'm "mentally schizo", if you know what I mean.
Wake up, jx!
Don't immerse yourself into it.
Be forewarned that you're going to be affected and suffer in the end.
You're on the losing end!
You've experienced the pain before.
You know how it feels like and you're bringing trouble to yourself!
Your imagination is running too wildly and you're thinking too much.
It's preoccupying too much of your mind.
Come back to reality!
No way are you going to meet that kind of person so easily in life.
Going against social mores and norms is stressful, can you handle it?
Are you mentally prepared?




0 Comments






THAT LADYY

Name JX
(:

EXITSY

Lyly
Shelia
Xinyan
Shelby
Lisiam


CREDITSY

Designer: %PURPUR.black-
Image hosting: x
Brushes: Adobe Photoshop Cs2, x o x
Createblog ; Blogger ; Blogskins

Leave the credits alone, please :D