<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8770362?origin\x3dhttp://baby-monkey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 06, 2005 8/06/2005 11:25:00 PM

ridiculous! rubbish!


I wasn't angry then. But now I am, after hearing your oh-so-ridiculous-reason.

You thought I'm ignoring you. I was like 'for goodness sake, why would I be?'
The reason you gave me was ridiculous...absolutely ridiculous!!
You make me sound as if I'm always unreasonable, petty.

Like as if I'm always being angry with you for no gd reason.
HELLO!! What's tt supposed to mean?

You were unsure so pls stop guessing anyhow and ask me if I'm actually ignoring you can?!?
Sometimes I wonder if you're too sensitive or you’re thinking too much.
I admit you're sensitive compared to most pple but you used your sensitivity wrongly this time!
I even wonder if it's actually your sensitivity working.

Can't you even humor me?
Leaving someone alone when he/she is pissed isn't always the appropriate thing to do.
Why can't you use your talks when it's really needed?

You've apologized. This is obviously a misunderstanding.
But I still can't believe you actually think I'll behave tt way just cos of tt silly reason you gave me!
Are we being childish? Are you the childish one or am I the one? I really don't know.
You're making me feel tt you don't know me at all.

I don't know what you'll do or what I'll do.
No matter what, you can just leave me alone for now.
The thought of your reasoning makes me burn.
I really don't know what actually initiates those thinking in your mind.
You may think the way I'm behaving now; I'm the ridiculous one instead.
It's up to you to think whatever you want. I can't be bothered.

Yes, I'm unreasonable, petty, whatever. So?






0 Comments






THAT LADYY

Name JX
(:

EXITSY

Lyly
Shelia
Xinyan
Shelby
Lisiam


CREDITSY

Designer: %PURPUR.black-
Image hosting: x
Brushes: Adobe Photoshop Cs2, x o x
Createblog ; Blogger ; Blogskins

Leave the credits alone, please :D