<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8770362?origin\x3dhttp://baby-monkey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4/12/2005 11:49:00 PM

update update again


Condition: very shagged out, sleepy eyes, heavy eyelids, falling asleep very soon

Finally, my FA project is done. It just needs some rearrangement of all the files and folders, printing out the report and appendix then everything will be absolutely completed.
Yesterday, I was in school for almost 12 hours just to do it and it wasn't completed yet after so long. At last. *Phew*

Revision is coming up. All the readings are still piled up in a corner, haven't had time to start reading them. Let's hope it'll be done before this week ends. I haven't been touching my mathematics modules for a very long time too, oh no.

10 days to first paper and 15 days to freedom. Good luck everybody! The pain of discipline is easier than the pain of regret.

I was mugging yesterday night and listening to 987. Then suddenly heard Ginny's dedicating songs to everybody. Stunned, because it didn't sound like her.

These few days I've been missing quite a number of people. Quite surprise with myself too. Friends whom I haven't seen for quite awhile, and especially those that I haven't seen for a really really really long time. Been on friendster recently. Looking at those friends on my list, I realise the "missing people" list gets longer and longer.

I was on the way home yesterday night when i heard Vitamin C's graduation song. Felt a little tear forming. Guess it isn't only about missing those people, it also about missing those times we spent together back in those days. Those days when we were back in school, where the naive little us were still growing up, those carefree days.

Really sleepy. Seriously lacking sleep. Shutting down now....zzz

0 Comments






THAT LADYY

Name JX
(:

EXITSY

Lyly
Shelia
Xinyan
Shelby
Lisiam


CREDITSY

Designer: %PURPUR.black-
Image hosting: x
Brushes: Adobe Photoshop Cs2, x o x
Createblog ; Blogger ; Blogskins

Leave the credits alone, please :D